Call for Papers
** Conference October 22-23, 2018 **
>> Seminars: Oct. 21, 2018 <<
>> Seminars: Oct. 24-25, 2018 <<
|The NEQC conference has a tradition of bringing together quality and other professionals, practitioners, and management for a total perspective on system and process improvement. Representatives from manufacturers, service organizations, education, health care, not-for-profit and government organizations are invited to submit proposals for 60 or 75 minute presentations, and mini-workshops.
The program schedule and arrangements will be similar to last 8 conferences. The information is available on website.
Location: Royal Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, Marlborough, Massachusetts
(This is the largest conference center in New England outside City of Boston with 400 hotel rooms)
Conference: October 22-23, 2018 from 8 AM to 5 PM (4 Tracks)
Keynote Speakers: Each morning and Luncheon Speaker on Oct 22-23, 2018 (must have previous keynote conference experience with proven reputation; sponsorship preferred)
Five different Seminars (one-day or half-day duration): October 22, 2018 from 9 AM to 5 PM
Five different Seminars (two days duration): October 25-26, 2018 from 9 AM to 5 PM
The theme for the Oct. 2018 Conference is:
Achieving and Sustaining Culture of Excellence in a Global Environment
Topic Categories are:
- Leadership and resources for developing & sustaining excellence
- Use of latest Technology, social media and automated systems
- Business Analytics, Data Mining and security controlh
- Managing Risks and stakeholder needs
- Innovation & Improvement Tools
- Quality of life for improving human capital
We would welcome all submissions relevant to our topics categories. . In keeping with the conference theme, we will give special consideration to proposals from practitioners, speaking about effective case studies, practices and successful initiatives. NEQC 2018 is the forum to capture the lessons learned from actual, real-world projects and adapt this success to the new and ever changing global economy.
- Submission deadline is Feb 15 2018. Only those proposals received before the deadline will be considered.
- We do not pay any monetary payments including expenses to program session speakers and program session speakers. All speakers and instructors will be able to attend the conference at no charge.
- All Submissions should be in the form of an abstract, including title, purpose, topic outline (minimum of 500 words), and the speaker's bio (minimum 100 words).
- One speaker per topic will receive two days free pass of conference (Value $595).
- NEQC Program committee's decision will be Final.
- Acceptance notifications will be issued by April 15, 2018 with additional information to submit PPT Presentation (Minimum 30 slides).
- Track sessions are 60 or 75 minutes, 32 sessions will be 60 minutes duration, 8 sessions are 75 minutes duration and to be practical hands on workshop oriented. All sessions must include 10 minutes for questions.
- Final papers In Power point presentation with details will be due by June 15, 2018. Documentation format will be provided. Final papers will be reviewed before final acceptance of your paper.
- Final papers will be reviewed before final acceptance. The program committee has right to reject any paper on topic or details related maters any time until
PLEASE SUBMIT TO: